Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Charity Newsies!
Please print and complete the New Member Application (CLICK HERE)
As a Newsie, you have an opportunity to participate in multiple ways:
- We are here to help clothe needy school children in Franklin County. Newsies work in the warehouse to process our shipments and keep the shelves full. We also assist with the clothing pick-up appointments.
- In December, Charity Newsies has two main fundraisers. As a member, we need your help with the Annual Clothe-A-Child Gala & Silent Auction (first Thursday in December) and the Annual Paper Sale (second Saturday in December).
- Every year, members gather to enjoy the Member Golf Outing and Member Clippers Night.
- Throughout the year, our members generously donate their time to help at the different races in Columbus, such as the Capital City Half Marathon, Emerald City Race and the Columbus Marathon.
- Our members enjoy participating in the Columbus Veterans Day Parade, the St. Patrick’s Day Parade and the Worthington Memorial Day Parade.
The process to become a Newsie involves the following:
- Completion of an application, signed by a member as a sponsor, along with $100 fee for the first year’s dues.
- Completion of BCI and FBI background checks
- Personal interview with a member of the Newsies Membership Committee
- Acceptance by the Board of Trustees & Membership
We look forward to meeting you and having you join our current members here at Charity Newsies.
Help us to bring smiles on the faces of children in Central Ohio.
If you have any questions, please call us at 614-263-4300 or email us at email@example.com .