A catastrophic event, such as a fire, flood, or tornado, may leave a family without a home.

 The Charity Newsies handle hundreds of such emergency cases throughout the year as clothing might be needed. 

Please contact your local Red Cross representative or your school social worker to place an emergency request on your behalf.

Your local fire department, police department and Sherriff’s office may request assistance your your behalf, as well.