Our Clothing Application for the 2022-2023 school year is now closed.
For ANY changes to your existing application, (change of school or clothing sizes) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary changes. Be sure to include the card number from your confirmation email. Please allow 24-hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-12pm) for a response
If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please arrange to have someone pick up the clothing on your behalf. Clothing not picked up on the scheduled appointment date will be returned to inventory and the application will be closed.
- Parent/legal guardian and child must be residents of Franklin County.
- Children must be actively enrolled in an in-person school in grades k-12 AND be 5 years of age by Sept 30 of the current school year.
- Application is to be filled out by the parent/legal guardian of the child(ren)
- One application per child per school year.
- One application per family per school year.
- All qualifying children are to be on the same application.
- We do not clothe home schooled or foster children.
Information requested on our Application:
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number or TFIN of parent or legal guardian.
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number of each child to be clothed.
- The name of the school your child(ren) are attending.
- Clothing sizes for each child.
- Email address. All correspondences will be via email.
Clothing applications are available on-line only. The application portal will close once we have received applications for 15,000 students. In-person applications are no longer available at our headquarters or any of the public libraries as in previous years.
Clothing pick-up appointments will be emailed as part of your application confirmation. This appointment is computer generated. If you are unable to make your assigned appointment date and time, you are required to find a family member or friend to pick up the clothing on your behalf.
Clothing Packets will consist of one winter coat, knit hat and gloves, 3 pairs of pants, 3 shirts, 6 pairs of socks and underwear. All clothing will conform with the published uniform and/or dress code policy of each child’s school. For schools that allow a uniform only, a uniform voucher will be provided in lieu of the shirts and pants, as applicable.
Clothing is non-exchangable. Please select the proper sizes for your children.
Curbside Pick-up. Children do NOT need to be present in order to pick up the clothing packets. Upon arriving, please stay in your car and a Newsies representative will come to you. Please have your card number from your confirmation email available for them to check. If you are unable to make your appointed time, please forward your email confirmation to someone who can pick-up on your behalf. Please wear a mask for this process. Clothing not claimed by the Friday following your appointment date will be returned to inventory and the application will be forfeited.
For all questions relating to our on-line clothing application please email: email@example.com. This email is monitored during regular office hours only. (M-F 9am-12pm)