We are currently waiting on many shipments of clothing. We are unable to fulfill requests for clothing at this time, therefore, our full clothing application is currently closed. Please check back in mid-August.
Step 1: Application Process
- Only a custodial parent or legal guardian may apply.
- The child must attend a Franklin county school (public, private, charter)
- Applications are to be submitted via our on-line application link.
- Applications are accepted August – November for the current school year.
- Only one set of clothing will be provided per child, per year.
- The following documents are required when applying:
- Social Security card, or Taxpayer ID number, and photo identification for yourself (driver’s license, state ID, Resident Alien Card, etc.)
- Social Security card for each child to be clothed
Step 2: Clothing Appointment
- After your on-line application has been submitted, you will receive an email with an application card number along with the date and time to pick up your clothing at our Headquarters.
- You will be asked to provide the emailed confirmation when picking up clothing. This confirmation can also be given to another responsible adult if you are not able to make your appointment.
- Based on the need, each child may be eligible to receive the following items:
- new coat
- 1 pair of gloves and a hat
- 3 pairs of jeans or uniform pants
- 3 shirts (polo shirts for uniform students)
- 6 pairs of underclothing and socks
- If your child wears a uniform, one uniform voucher will be issued to each eligible child. If the cost of the uniform exceeds the stated value of the voucher, you are responsible for paying for the difference. If the purchase is less than the stated value of the voucher, the store will not give you change, and you cannot buy other items to make up the difference.