Due to COVID-19 and social distancing recommendations, we are making some BIG changes in order to serve you safely. More details will be available soon!
Here’s the basics…
This year we will not be taking applications at the libraries nor will we be taking applications at our headquarters location. We are currently in the process of developing an online application system. Therefore, all applications will be completed online this year. The online application process will be available on August 3rd.
We will also be distributing clothing differently as well. Social distancing will prevent us from allowing children to try on clothing, therefore we will be implementing a “curbside pick-up” style of distribution. STAY IN YOUR CAR and please wear a mask for this process.
Details, details, details…
For your convenience. and to be better prepared for these changes, here are some required items you will need to have in hand before you begin the online application process…
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number of parent or legal guardian
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number of each child to be clothed
- Know the name of the school your child(ren) will be attending
- KNOW THE SIZES that your child(ren) wear!! (This is required and extremely important in order to provide correct sizing. There will be absolutely no returns or exchanges!! No exceptions!! ) We will need to have waist measurements for every child and inseam measurement for children who wear men’s size pants.
- We will send you an email with your appointment date and time within 3 business days after you submit your online application.
- We will still be providing uniform vouchers and vouchers for uniform shirt with school logos.
- You DO NOT need to bring children with you to your scheduled pick up time.